Wednesday, February 12, 2014

That Time I Finished Four Quilts in Two Weeks

Bluebird Park Pinwheel Quilt

Finish being the operative word.  These tops were all pieced (some for over a year!), plus they're all baby quilts, so I'm not breaking any world records or anything.  But this many finishes at once is definitely a record for me!


From the Blue Chair Lattice Quilt

These pictures aren't great, but it's super cold and windy outside, plus I think it may rain.  I'm going to do posts on each of these quilts soon, so there will be better photos and more details then.  Plus they'll be all crinkly fresh from the dryer then too.  Instant improvement if I do say so myself.


And now, here's an update of The List:

DONE
Scrappy Little Heart Block tutorial/pillow
Patchwork Baby Quilt
Hedgie Pinwheels Quilt
Inside Out Plus Quilt
Lattice Baby Quilt

PROGRESS
Sapphire Stars Quilt - contacted a local long-armer

NO PROGRESS
Scattered Squares Table Runner tutorial - pattern written
Dwell Quilt - add sashing and borders
Rockin Robin - planning
Fireworks Pillow - basted, ready to quilt
Hulk Pillow - finish embroidery

Inside Out Plus Quilt

So the list has shrunk from 13 (originally) down to 6.  That's huge for me!

It helps that the husband is away for work and there's no one here to make me go to bed.

Zoology Patchwork Quilt

Today I'll try to schedule a drop-off with the long-armer on the Sapphire Stars quilt, and then I'll get to work on finishing the Fireworks pillow and piecing the Dwell Quilt.  Once those are done, I'm going to work on my additions to Jess' Rockin Robin quilt.


Have you been making any progress on your WIPs?  I'd love to hear about them!

7 comments:

  1. oooh, I know that feels good. Yay! Pretty pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! Awesome progress and the quilts are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job with all the finishes! The quilts are so cute and I *love* the background color on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go girl! I need to get to work on my 20 things lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful quilts! You are so talented. It always inspires me to see photos of finished quilts, I gotta get sewing!! I just added your blog to my blog list, look forward to seeing more :)

    Emily at backtothecraft.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. pictures of baby blankets that you share in this article though simple, but it looks interesting. thanks for sharing .
    vimax
    obat perangsang wanita
    vimax asli
    obat sipilis
    obat pembesar penis
    vimax asli canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. for beginners like me need a lot of reading and searching for information on various blogs. and articles that you share a very nice and inspires me .
    cara menggugurkan kandungan
    jual obat aborsi


    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited that you've decided to join the discussion! I think what you have to say is so interesting and it's valuable to share our thoughts with everyone. I'll reply here on the blog so please check back and keep the conversation going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...